The ideal candidate
- Experienced in (consultative) selling to (international) C-level executives and able to connect to the several DMU’s
- 3+ year Corporate Sales experience within another SaaS company
- A network in at least two or more of the following industry sectors: utilities, charities, banks, insurers, newspapers/magazines, public transport, social media, telecom
- Excellent communicator - with impeccable listening, speaking, writing and presenting skills
What we do
Closure is a B2B tech scale-up that supports relatives after the death of a loved one, by taking care of the cancellation and alteration of subscriptions, contracts and accounts. As people tend to use more and more subscription-based products, relatives are burdened with the time-consuming and emotionally-heavy task of contacting all those companies and organisations after a bereavement.
Our goal is to eliminate that burden. Not only that of the relative, but also of the companies that have to process those cancellations. How?
By developing an automated and harmonised network through which organisations are notified of the cancellation requests;
- delivering first-time-right required documentation to the organisation;
- eliminating the hours of customer support phone calls and getting rid of the numerous emails relatives normally have to send;
- enhancing the customer experience / customer journey at an organisation after a passing.
As a Corporate Sales Lead, you will experience a varied and challenging job at Closure. You are responsible for acquiring new corporate customers, from introduction till implementation, and for maintaining existing customer relationships. Your challenge is to connect the big corporate providers in the UK – such as banks, telecom providers, utility companies and charities – to the Closure network and streamline their deceased customer handling process.
With prior experience in the SaaS business, you will know how to analyse the challenges of our (potential) customers through consultative selling. You do not only communicate with the customer at C-level, but also interact with other DMU’s such as IT and operations. The role requires a high level of client engagement and diligence when feeding back market insights to the rest of the organisation. You should partner effectively with our Product and Sales teams to identify and execute communication strategies.
Does your profile match? Then we offer you the following compensation and working conditions
- The space to show who you are and what you can do. A real challenge in a vibrant environment within a fast-growing company
- The opportunity to experience and shape Closure’s growth
- A competitive salary
- An interesting bonus structure based on results
- Benefitting from Closure’s success according to an Employee Incentive Plan (comparable to a Stock Option Plan)
- Full compensation for travel expenses incurred (if applicable)
- 25 paid days off on a full-time basis
- Favorable growth path as an early bird within the organisation
- The opportunity to make a real impact as part of an international growing, enthusiastic and ambitious team
- The opportunity to travel and work from our headquarters twice a year
- A training and onboarding process for 1 week in Rotterdam, the Netherlands (HQ)
Who we are
Founded in 2017, Closure is now handling 1/5 of the death notifications in the Netherlands. After expanding to Belgium earlier this year, we are now preparing the launch of Closure UK. With an international team, located in Rotterdam, The Netherlands, we are looking for an UK based A-player to join our team and help us enter the UK market.
If you think you are good match for the Closure team, please send us the following:
- Your resume
- (Optional) A personalised cover letter as to why you think you would be a suitable candidate for this role.